William Charles McCORKLE
This information was provided by Mary Ann WEGER and James McCORKLE.
He was married to Martha Jane DUTTON, daughter of William DUTTON and Eliza BRYAN, on 17 Nov 1864 in Lawrence County, Illinois. To this marriage was born 6 children:
- Victoria Ann, b. 2 Nov 1865. (Married Elijah YORK).
- Mary Ellen, b. 18 Oct 1867, d. 10 Oct 1944. (Married Abijah Edmond EMMONS).
- Sarah Carolyn, b. 2 Nov 1869, d. 1 Feb 1929. (Married Charles Morgan PEPPLE).
- Alfred Sampson, b. 8 May 1872, d. 24 Aug 1950. (Married (1) Amanda J. PEASE, (2) Bertha Pearl PLEW, and (3) Lola MILLS).
- Annie Belle, 19 Aug 1875. (Married Anderson P. NUTTALL).
- John Gilford, b. 30 Nov 1879, d. 6 Jun 1884.
Martha Jane died about 21 Nov 1899, probably in Crawford County, Illinois. William Charles followed her in death on 21 Jan 1920 in Crawford County, Illinois.
If you can add any information to the above data or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!
Copyright © 1998-2018 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?