Samuel WEGER was born about 1823 in Kentucky. He was the son of Abraham WEGER and Joycy FORD.
He was married to Josey Ann FORD on 17 Jan 1843 in Crawford County, Illinois. To this marriage was born 8 children:
- James William, b. 30 Nov 1845, d. 9 Mar 1926 (Married (1) Nancy E. WAGONSELLER and (2) Catherine Jane HEATH).
- Thomas Franklin, b. abt. 1848.
- Francis M., b. abt. 1851.
- Hopey Ann, b. abt. 1853. (Married Mr. DOYAL).
- Sarah Elizabeth, b. abt. 1855. (Married Mr. THOMPSON).
- Albert P., b. abt. 1858.
- Charles L., b. 18 Feb 1861.
- Lucy Lucinda, b. abt. 1863. (Married Mr. WALKER).
Samuel died on 20 Dec 1891 in Crawford County, Illinois and was buried in Ford Cemetery in Crawford County. His wife, Josey Ann, followed him in death on 20 Sep 1896 in Flat Rock, Crawford County, Illinois.
If you can add any information to the above data or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!
Copyright © 1998-2017 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?