The following information was provided by Linda Sparks Starr, who can be contacted regarding this line, should you wish to share information.
Benjamin STARR, son of Henry and Mary STARR, was born 29 Jan 1785. He married Charlotte PINKSTON, daughter of Shadrach PINKSTON and Athaliza CARROLL.
Benjamin and Charlotte had 8 known children, who are listed below:
- Mary, b. abt. 1805. (Married Samuel GRAY.)
- Frances C., b. abt. 1807. (Married Hope OGLETREE.)
- Silas Samuel Sanders, b. 24 Mar 1810. (Married Frances BENNETT.)
- Hilliard M., b. 14 Apr 1811. (Married Martha A. DOSS.) For more information on this line, please contact Daryl Coleman, a direct descendant.
- John Henry, b. 9 Apr 1812. (Married (1) Mary L. ELDER and (2) Ellen Athey OGLETREE.)
- William David "Billie", b. abt. 1815. (Married. Elizabeth R. "Betty" ELDER.)
- Charlotte Pinkston, b. abt. 1816. (Married Caleb SIMMONS.) For more information on this line, please contact Dolyne Stevens, a direct descendant.
- Martha Ann, b. 3 May 1822. (Married Lovic Pierce OGLETREE.) For more information on this line, please contact Daryl Coleman, a direct descendant.
Benjamin's last will and testament was signed on 24th June 1851 in Fayette County, Georgia. Benjamin died on 21 Dec 1851 in Spalding County, Georgia, and his will was probated there on 1 Mar 1852. (NOTE: Spalding County was formed from parts of Fayette between the time the will was signed and the time it was probated.)
If you can add any information to the above data or have any questions, please contact me. Thank you!
Copyright © 1998-2017 by Mary Kathryn Kozy
Questions or comments?